Neighborhood Grant Application
Applicants may request grants from $2,500 to $10,000. Applicants must provide proper documentation of project expenditures greater than or equal to the amount requested. Please review the timeline and eligibility for this grants program, as well as the following FAQs:
- No matching funds are required
- Funds are paid up front following contract execution, but receipts must be submitted; any unused or undocumented funds must be returned
- A fiscal agent can support more than one application. Fiscal agents should note, these grant funds are federal funds.
- Award of grant funds does NOT mean approval of permits, variances, etc. from the City or any other required entity
- Funds cannot be used for alley repair (More information on DPW’s Neighborhood Infrastructure Partnership (NIP): https://media.graphassets.com/Uh25WvGREGovA5xJN4TX)
- Groups/Associations can only apply for one round per calendar year, unless they have already completed their original project and submitted their final report, including documentation of all expenses
PLEASE NOTE: There are 4 parts to your application:
- Online application. You must complete this application in one sitting; there is NOT an option to save your work. You can access the application template here to prepare for submission.
- Attachment C, Unallowable Costs: Please review and check yes on the application form to confirm you have read and understand.
- Project budget. Upload the project budget in the application. Here is the blank budget form.
- Project Certification. The project lead and fiscal contact must complete and upload the project certification as part of your application.
- (optional) Additional Documentation: You may upload up to 3 documents of additional information (estimates, letters of support or partnership, etc.).