INRC is an official Kroger Community Rewards participant!
It’s an easy way to help raise money for INRC while doing your everyday tasks! Here’s how to sign up:
2) If you already have Kroger online account, sign in. If not, create an account and link your Kroger rewards card to that account.
3) At the bottom of the account page, under “Community Rewards” click ENROLL.
4) Enter your contact information, and submit.
5) When prompted for the organization code, enter #59567, or the organization name “Indianapolis Neighborhood Resource Center”
6) Click submit and you’re done!
NOTE: Designating INRC as your organization of choice will last one year! For dollars to be donated to INRC, make sure to scan your Kroger Rewards Card each time you checkout. In a few minutes and a few easy steps, you’ll be on your way to saving money at Kroger and raising money for INRC!