Day of Event Information
Thank you for attending Neighbor Power Indy 2019! We had 400 neighbors, 175 neighborhoods, amazing workshops, information, and fun activities to take back to your neighborhoods!
If you attended Neighbor Power Indy 2019, please give us feedback by filling out this survey so we can continue to improve our annual event!
Click here to complete the evaluation form online.
Please consider a donation to help us continue to provide this free event and our ongoing programs and trainings that support neighborhoods!
Electronic Program (printed programs will be available at registration)
- Available parking lots are marked with a green circle (see map above or print the map online).
- Registration is in the Dining Hall behind Clare Hall (marked as a purple diamond on the map). Registration opens at 7:45 am. The Opening Ceremony and activities will start promptly at 8:25 a.m.
- There are two options to get from the Dining Hall to Marian Hall (see link above for those directions). There will also be paper signs, balloons, and volunteers to help you find the buildings.
- A Shuttle Bus is provided by the John Boner Neighborhood Centers that will follow the route marked on the included map to get attendees to the Dining Hall. Attendees can wait for the shuttle in the areas that are marked with the red bus marker on the map.
- Your nametag is your lunch ticket. If you registered for a lunch, your nametag will state "Lunch" on the back of your nametag. If you provided us with your dietary needs, the words "DR - Lunch" will be on the back of your nametag. If you registered for lunch and you have a dietary restriction, please let the volunteer know what your restriction is and your meal will be handed to you.
- Registration, Opening Ceremony, Lunch, and the afternoon Panel are all in the Dining Hall. Workshops are in Marian Hall (marked with a yellow rectangle).
The number to call for any questions the day of is 317-399-4780. A volunteer will be available to take your call.