Collaborative Spirit Award Application
NEW in 2022, applicants completed a short application and submitted a 3-5 minute video describing their project. All eligible projects were shared by INRC for an online public vote to determine this year's winner. More details about the timeline can be found here.
Questions to Consider in Your Video Application. When submitting your 3-5 minute video, please consider the following:
- Please describe the nominated project or initiative accomplished between January 1, 2022 and October 1, 2022.
- Describe how your project/initiative contributed to enhancing the quality of life in Indianapolis neighborhoods, mobilized community resources, and created partnerships.
- What prompted your organization to develop this project/activity? What circumstances and/or situations identified this as a community priority? Explain how your project was developed as a result of planning and conversation with neighbors who identified the priority to be addressed.
- Describe how your project demonstrates strong resident leadership.
- How has the project demonstrated collaboration? Identify partners and describe their involvement.
- Why do you think this project was successful? What ongoing benefits to the community do you anticipate as a result of this project?
- If applicable, share opportunities to sustain and replicate the project.